Anthony F Rando gave me this award – thank you Anthony!
- Thank and link back to the person giving the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Award 10 to 15 blogs who you think deserve this award and contact them about the award.
- I have a lazy side that would dearly love to spend a large part of every day in my pyjamas playing computer games.
- In another life, I would be a professional dancer.
- I love cheezels and twisties when they are slightly stale and a bit chewy – weird but true!
- I secretly love the show “7th Heaven” (how embarrassing)
- I was born in Tasmania as the youngest of five children.
- I used to be painfully shy and now I’m not.
- I hope one day to be walking past a bookshop (that’s on the proviso that they still exist in the future :P) and see books with my name on them on the shelves.
Now, blogs that are worth checking out (I have broken the rules and only listed seven here…keeping in line with only having to provide seven extraordinary facts about myself):
(fantastic short story on this site, well worth a read and a browse around)
(wonderful writer and support to newbies like me – thank you, Karen)
Writing in the Water
(love what this girl says and the honesty with which she says it)
(lovely memoir on growing up the youngest child of nine)
(great on-line story and blog)
The Path to Protect
(this amazing young woman is active in the protection of marine life and raising awareness of their plight)
Awkward Family Photos
(this site is strangely addictive in a voyeuristic kinda way and always gives me a chuckle)